Hi, I'm Louis and welcome to Awhikax and awhikax.com. I'm pleased that you have visited my website and your interest in Awhikax.
Awhikax processes personal data in order to better understand the needs of its customers and thus to be able to improve its services. Personal data will only be used in the specific context of your customer relationship with Awhikax to the extent permitted by law or on the basis of your prior express consent.
In particular we are committed to the following key principles:
- We protect your privacy and aim to provide you with a service that is tailored to your needs.
- Personal data is collected for specific purposes based on your consent or a legitimate interest when you contact us.
- You have the right to information and access to your personal data at any time and may request its correction or deletion.
- We do not sell your personal data to third parties. However, if necessary and if explicitly mentioned afterwards or if you have consented, we may share your data with group companies, brand licensees, partners, and other service providers. In this case, their own privacy policies may also apply.
- We take all reasonable measures to ensure the security and protection of your data from misuse.
- Personal data are processed by us only as necessary and for the purpose of providing a functional and user-friendly website, including its contents and the services offered there.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Louis Mazuy aka. Awhikax is the controller within the meaning of the applicable data protection law. This means that I'm responsible for the processing of your data that we collect and are legally obliged to ensure that the necessary measures are taken to protect your data and to safeguard your rights.
What information do we collect from you?
Depending on the information you provide to us, we may collect the following data:
When you visit our website, our web server usually stores the following information: Date, UserAgent, Referrer, Request URL, Status Code, Site Size, Request ID and Response Time. In the event of an error or technical problem, traceback and error messages are stored in so-called log files. A log file consists of time, error text and request ID. Log files are deleted at regular intervals, basically every 40 days.
When contacting us, personal information is collected. Which information is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the contact form. This information is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. Your information will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter concerned has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR if the user has given his or her consent. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
The user has the option of revoking his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued. The following is a description of how to revoke consent and object to storage. All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case.
Responses to your contact requests
We process your e-mail address and contact details to respond to your contact requests (Art. 6 para. 1b, f GDPR). We generally store the information from your contact enquiry for a further six months after answering the enquiry in case of further enquiries (Art. 6 para. 1f GDPR) unless they need to be stored for longer due to further purposes or legal storage obligations.
We give our community the opportunity to download my creations. It requires you to log in and accept the copyright statements or licenses protecting my creations in order to download them. If you use the Login, the necessary data will also be transferred to Google and us to verify your credentials, in particular: Your username, Your email address, Your Profile Avatar, individual device ID. We have no influence on this data collection and are not responsible for it. We only process the data insofar as it is necessary for downloading my creations. For this purpose, we have installed Google Login. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR. The data is not transmitted to third parties. Since the processing described is absolutely necessary for the operation of the login, there is no possibility to object.
For security reasons, this site uses TLS/SSL encryption. You can recognise this encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://", as well as by the lock symbol in your browser line. If encryption is activated, data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
We operate presences on several online platforms and social networks in order to interact with potential or existing customers or talents, to exchange information with interested parties and users or to advertise our offers and services.
We operate our websites under joint responsibility (under data protection law) with the providers of the online platforms or social networks. We process data that you directly share or publish via the online platforms and networks (e.g., via comment and chat functions) as the responsible party in order to interact with you in this regard or to exchange information with you. As part of this interaction, we may also receive statistical data from the providers on the use of our "channels ". This includes, for example, information about interactions, likes, comments or summarized information and statistics (e.g., IP address; origin of followers), which help us to learn about the interactions with our presence.
We use so-called social plugins of various social networks in our online offer. When using the plugins, your internet browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of the respective social network. This provides the respective provider with the information that your internet browser has accessed the corresponding page of our online offer, even if you do not have a user account with the provider or are not currently logged in to it. Log files (including the IP address) are transmitted by your Internet browser directly to a server of the respective provider and may be stored there. The provider or its server may be located outside the EEA (e.g., in the USA).
The plugins represent independent extensions of the social network providers. We therefore have no influence on the scope of the data collected and stored by the providers of the social networks via the plugins.
If you do not want the providers of the social networks to receive and possibly store or further use data about this online offer, you should not use the respective plugins.
- Patreon: https://privacy.patreon.com/policies
- Discord: https://discord.com/privacy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- GitHub: https://docs.github.com/privacy
- PlanetMinecraft: https://planetminecraft.com/privacy_policy
The legal basis for the processing of personal data described here is Art. 6 (1) f GDPR. Our necessary legitimate interest lies in the great benefit that the functions described above have for our offer. With the service, we open up the possibility for you to experience the same personalised experience on all devices and thus enable you to better use and inform yourself through our website.
As part of the order processing, Google is entitled to use subcontractors. A list of these subcontractors can be found at https://privacy.google.com/businesses/subprocessors.
You have a right to object. You can prevent your data from being processed further by deactivating the cookies in your device.
The processed information will be stored for 6 months and automatically deleted after this retention period.
Information on Google's privacy settings can be found at https://safety.google.
For what purpose and on what legal basis do we collect your data?
We process your data on the basis of:
- to send notices about the use of our services, including notices about upcoming changes or improvements,
- to provide you with product information
- to fulfil the contract to which you are a party or to fulfil pre-contractual obligations towards you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR
- to enable you to use our services
- to rectify other problems regarding our products and the storage of our communication with you in this regard, insofar as this is necessary for the rectification of the problem.
- to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop new services and to protect us and our users, and to provide you with tailored content,
- to further improve the security of our IT system for the benefit of all users
- to communicate with you
- to detect, prevent or combat violations of the law
- to detect, prevent or remedy security breaches or technical problems
- Protect rights relating to the property or safety of Awhikax, our users or the public.
- to protect rights relating to the property or safety of Awhikax, our users or the public, to the extent permitted and required by law
- for the fulfilment of and compliance with applicable laws, regulations or legal proceedings or an enforceable official order
- for the detection, prevention or combating of legal infringements, insofar as Awhikax is legally obliged to do so or third parties have a legal claim against Awhikax.
- to detect, prevent or remedy security breaches or technical problems.
With whom do we share your data?
We do not share any of your information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of our organisation, except:
With your consent
We will share your information with companies, organisations or individuals outside our organisation if we have received your consent to do so.
For processing by other bodies (on behalf of)
We make data available to our partners, other trusted companies or persons who process it on our behalf ("commissioned processing"). This is done on the basis of our instructions and in accordance with applicable law, as well as appropriate confidentiality and security measures with which we ensure the protection of your data at all times.
For legal reasons
We will disclose information to companies, organisations or individuals outside Awhikax if we have a good faith belief that access to, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or to comply with any enforceable governmental request.
- prevent, detect or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- protect the rights, property, or safety of Awhikax, our users, or the public from harm as permitted or required by law.
For anonymous processing by other entities
We may share non-personally identifiable information, which is information that cannot be traced back to a specific individual, with the public and our partners, such as other advertisers or affiliated websites. For example, we publish information to show trends in the general use of our services.
In the cases mentioned in this section, your personal data may be shared with the following categories of recipients:
- IT service providers (technical support),
- IT service providers (data hosting providers),
- public authorities, courts, lawyers, auditors, tax advisors
Where is your data processed?
Your data will only be processed within the European Union ("EU") and the European Economic Area ("EEA") Please note: If your data is transferred from your home country to another country, the laws protecting your data there may differ from those in your country (and may only provide a lower level of protection). For example, the conditions under which law enforcement authorities can access your data are different in countries outside the EEA than within the EEA. If we transfer your data to a country outside the EEA, we will take appropriate measures to ensure an adequate level of data protection (for example, by entering into standard contractual clauses).
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, unless there is a legal basis for such retention. We will then delete your data. The respective retention periods depend on the underlying purpose and the type of personal data.
What rights do you have with regard to your data?
You have the following rights regarding the processing of your data:
- A right of information against us in relation to your data. (Art. 15 GDPR),
- A right to rectification if your data is incorrect (Art. 16 GDPR),
- A right to erasure (1) if the storage of your data is no longer necessary for the above-mentioned purposes, (2) if the storage is based on consent that you have revoked in the meantime and there is no other legal basis for storage by us, (3) if you have objected to direct advertising or profiling carried out by us and we are storing your data for these purposes, (4) if we have processed your data unlawfully, or (5) if there is a legal obligation to erase it (so-called "right to be forgotten"). "Right to be forgotten", Art. 17 GDPR),
- A right to restriction of processing (1) if you dispute the accuracy of your data for the period of time we need to verify the accuracy, (2) if the processing of your data was unlawful and you request restriction of processing instead of erasure, or (3) if storage by us for the aforementioned purposes is no longer necessary but you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (Art. 18 GDPR),
- A right to data portability with regard to your data that you have provided to us, if the processing is based on your consent or a contract with us, i.e., you can request your data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format to be returned to you or to third parties (Art. 20 GDPR),
- If our processing is based on your consent, a right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation (Art. 7 (3) GDPR).
These rights are partly restricted by law. If we are therefore unable to fulfil these rights, we will inform you of this. You can find further information about your rights in the section "Contact, assertion of your rights".
Contact, assertion of your rights
You can assert your above rights via our contact form. You also have, if you consider that we are not dealing with your concern appropriately, inter alia (without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy), the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection, in particular in the State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.